Wednesday 6 August 2014

Party Paws Christmas cd rom using fabric samples

Creating unique gifts is something I totally love & this cd was amazing to work with. On Cd1 you have a fabric companion selection & each image can be printed in 3 different sizes. I used the largest for the cushion & the middle size for the door stopper. If you visit Crafters Companion website there are fabric transfer sheets for sale & it's so much easier to use than other brands I have tried in the past. The print quality is excellent & I get a straight transfer onto the fabric with no missing parts like some other branded transfer sheets give you. The NEW Party Paws Christmas crafting goodies can be seen this Saturday & Sunday with Leann & Dawn presenting the shows & showing you lots of crafty inspiration. I have a craft fair to attend Saturday but with the Create & Craft phone app it means I won't have to miss the shows. Happy Crafting xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card