Monday 1 September 2014

Colouring with Spectrum Noir

This is something I have always wanted to do.... Being able to colour with different mediums. I look back at a lot of things I have coloured & though wow at the time but when I look back they are not actually that good :( Since being selected for CC Design team iv watched Leann Chivers DVD's over & over again & tried to practise but its finding the time & usually my free time is after 7pm & the lighting in my craft room is basically really BAD so colouring has been a no go. So one day I sat & decided I love animals & would like to give what I had learned a good go. I loooked at the image I printed & thought it looked pretty easy but when I started with the arm & was pleased I started to get scared of what body part to do next. I carried on & OMG I am so proud of it. I did make it into a large A4 card but it didnt seem to look right so I got out a 3D box frame & yipeee I have new wall art :) 
Everything I used is listed here including the Spectrum pens & pencils.

Spectrum Noir pens..Blender, IG 1,2,3. TB 2, LG 2,3, LY 2, EB 3,4, IG 6, 8 10 all pens had brush nibs on. Spectrum pencils... 001, 58,59,60,117,118,119 Blending fluid & paper stumps. Image printed onto Watercolour card, Colorcore card & sander. Collall 3d gel & all purpose glue. Die'sire Script embossing folder. Image was line art from Pollyanna Pickering World wildlife cd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card