Monday 24 November 2014

New start

Well I'm here in my new house & to be honest.... WOW I totally love it. I wake up to birds singing & it's such a relaxing environment its a dream come true. It took two lorry loads to bring all our stuff up but now most of the boxes are unpacked & things have a place. I never know where to find things in their new place but that's part of the fun. I love my bedroom and I could stay in that room all day watching the fire, but it's time for me to get back into the craft room. I don't know what to make its like all my inspiration is back in St. Helens so I'm going to go sit in the room & look for something to finish rather than look for something to start from fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card