Tuesday 9 December 2014

Internet........ Pants!

Ok so yesterday was the day I waited for BT to arrive to set up my Broadband. I placed the order 5 weeks ago & text messages & emails had been coming in to the countdown. BT man arrived nice & early & my day was planned to sit & play on the Internet all day to get back into the swing of it. Then! The words I didn't want to hear we are to remote to get any broadband :( we have a telephone line but the line is to old to be able to receive internet :( i now have to spend the day looking at satellite broadband company's. I think a phone call to BT is in order as now I'm sick of the messages coming in from BT saying my broadband is up & ready! I think it's time they started to listen to actual people instead of automatic robots sending messages out which is wasting my mobile phone contract internet. 
On the bright side..... I'm still loving my new house & now my Daughter & Grandkids have moved in the house is filled with love & laughter. 
I'm also looking forward to my new Doctors medical as I'm sure my stress levels are extremely low & BP pressure is perfect. Life is good :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card