Saturday 22 March 2014

Fimo Pixie Baby

Been a busy morning, getting my house ready for a viewing so whilst I am waiting for a knock on the door, I decided to start transferring all my files from my old laptop to my new one when I stumbled across this picture of a fimo pixie baby I made. I never got to finish it as my nephew snapped its neck when it had dried. I could of glued it together but I decided bin it & make a new one. I still haven't made the new one & have a huge box full of fimo that one day I will sit down & play with to make pixies & fairies with. I forgot I even had taken the picture of the baby so its really made me smile when I seen it. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card