Friday 21 March 2014

New Craft fair date :)

Received my confirmation I have been offered a stall at a local carnival :) I have had my fingers crossed to be accepted into this event as its not far away from me & I will get to meet a lot of old school friends yeahhhhh, All I need to do now is sit down, craft & fill my boxes up with lots of handmade Crafty gifts to sell, I haven't actually sat & played with my fabric & felt for a while now since I made some crowns as I have been super busy  but this booking will gee me up. My clear carrier bags arrived today as I want everybody to show my goodies off to other people & my new fur fabric should be arriving tomorrow so I can start on some monster bags. Today I ordered my business cards so I will have plenty more to hand out through out the year.exciting times are ahead, I love being finally organised. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card