Thursday 20 March 2014

Spectrum Noir......

http://www.spectrumnoir.com/accreditations/

Ok so I really enjoy colouring & I can hold my own when it comes to it, but I am no expert & I am wanting to work towards a new Blinky so if you want to learn & improve your colouring skills head over to the above address & sign up for the accreditation programme.

Iv been saying it all week that I am going to do it & I have just come downstairs & seen Leann on Free view showing how easy it is to use the pens if your willing to give them a ago. I have the 1st generation pens so Im off upstairs now to sit & have a colour & download the 1st set of papers to send in.... Good Luck every one, give it a go & let me know how you get on. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card