Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

received my Fab parcel from Joanna Sheen yesterday (New Years Eve) totally amazing service as It was lightening delivery. I was out & did not get home until late so left it on my craft table to open on New Years Day. I was sooooooo excited to open the discs as House Mouse & The gruffles are just gorgeous. 
Flicking through I seem so many images I loved that I decided to make a New Years resolution card. 
I don't personally make resolutions as by 2nd January Iv always broken them!
So this card is for all that are making the New Years resolution of losing excess pounds they put in over the Xmas period.                   
              xxx GOOD LUCK xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card