Thursday 11 December 2014

My 1st card made in New House


Well with the craft room now sorted I actually enjoyed sitting & browsing through CDs I had bought & never used & ended up not being able to resist using Makey Bakey Mice Christmas CD ROM it's well cute :) the Decoupage, backing paper & sentiment are from the CD & then I added a few polystyrene balls to a bag & added a little glitter & shook the bag until they were coated to make mini snowballs. I then used Collall tacky glue to add the fake snow & mini snowballs. The baubles Are held in place using Collall 3D gel. I added some brown ribbon & some pearls & I'm looking forward to making the box. It will have to wait now until tomorrow as I'm starting tea now then I can have a bath & watch some TV. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card