Saturday 18 October 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Crafters Companion

Hi all, I didnt expect to pop in again so early but Iv seen my last project being shown & can now share it with you.
Crafters Companion 9th Birthday was a great way to also say  "Thank you" for getting me back into card making. So I designed a clock, & best thing is its really easy to make & I did a tutorial for you to follow so you can all make it using Crafters Companion new Big Board.
Here is the link to the Tutorial & I really hope you all have as much fun making it as I did. 
For you who say "I can't make it" If you can make a box you can make this! Now go play with your craft stash & I will see you when Iv unpacked in my new home xxx
http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/blog/2014/10/tutorial-grandfather-clock/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card