Monday 27 October 2014

Water Colouring Day 2

Ok so I finally opened the water colour pencils & had a go. Being able to paint is something Iv always wanted to try but never got round to it. The 1st image i coloured was Pollyanna Pickering's Tiger Cub, I used watercolour pencils direct onto Crafters Companion Water colour card & didn't add water. Here is the result. 


I then coloured one of Sheena Douglas stamps in again on Crafters Companion Watercolour card but this time added water, I wasn't impressed with my colouring ability & added some paint splatters which I actually quite like.


Today Iv just sat down & tried something different to my 1st 2nd & added water to the card & then painted the 1st image again, it's still wet but I actually prefer it to the 1st Tiger Cub I coloured.


Pretty chuffed I actually tried painting, Idon't  think painting is for me but at least I can say I have now tried it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card