Tuesday 7 October 2014

Nearing the end.....

I still have a few cards to share with you before my journey ends with Crafters Companion, but I won't be able to share them today as they were for future shows & I don't want to spoil the goodies they have in store for you. 
I'm moving house in a few weeks & after my Drs appointment today I will finally be boxing up the rest of my craft rooms & maybe one day I will feel inspired enough to unpack them & pick up a craft knife & score board again. 
A few weeks back I purchased various watercolour goodies & a DVD I know I can draw but Iv never been able to colour in the images very good so I may dig out my painting stash (If I can remember were I put it!) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card