Friday 17 October 2014

Howdy Scruffy Little Cat Card

This was the 2nd Sample card I made for the same assignment as the Shoe card.
I tried something new which I enjoyed the final result butting getting there was messy!
I drew the shape I wanted & covered it with small pieces of masking tape & then inked over it, the embossing powder & Frantage then was added to the whole hat before I started to decorate it.
Fun card to make but can't see myself making many more messy projects unless I get gloves ;) xxx

The products I used are....

Crafters Companion Products...
Scruffy Little Cat stamp (Jessica)
Spectrum Noir Pens...
Skin FS1-5
Lips DR2,4Eyes GT1, True black
Hair FS9 EB3,4,5,8 & 98,107Clothing, Hat & Boots IG 1,2,3 & TB 2,3, EB3, TN 2,3,4,5,6
Collall 3D Gel & all purpose glue
Die’sire Essentials Stars
Extras from my Craft Stash...


Cactus LG 2,3,4 & OR 1,2 TN 2
Co-ordanating papers from Scruffy Little Cat disc Design 1 Colour 2


 Masking Tape,
 Frantage Aged green embossing enamel, 

Frantage crushed Glass Glitter, 
Bronze embossing powder,
Tim Holtz Distress inks, 
Flowers, Ribbon, glossy accents & gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card