Tuesday 9 December 2014

Internet is up & running :)

Ok so the post I wrote last week has only just been sent but how fab things can become within a week :) Poor Satallite installation man was mugged by us all to get our gadgets connected to the wireless router lol. I was unable to post comments unless I was in town which is an hour drive away & I haven't been out much, I'm enjoying the new house & surroundings to much. 
It was all go today with the Satallite being fitted & then the chimney sweep arrived early which was a good job as the lounge chimney took him over an hour to clean. The bedroom fire place is now up & running & I wanna go bed early just so I can watch the fire in bed. My Drs medical went well but I have to go back on Thuraday with weather permitting as we have bad weather coming in but with freezer full & store room bursting I'm ready to be snowed in now. I'm sure broadband will go down when bad weather hits us but that's something I can cope with as long as it's not off for 4 weeks lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Torreads Card & Candle in a box

Baby Shoes Card

Baby Shoes Card

Shoe on a gift box card

Shoe on a gift box card